Why Choose Coyne Oil & Propane
Building a brighter future
When a business survives its first decade during the Great Depression, followed by World War II, it has a strong foundation, learn more about our history. At Coyne, that foundation is the responsive, dependable, quality fuel delivery and service we give our customers.
Coyne is dedicated to providing reliable fuel delivery to homes and business throughout our central and northern Michigan service area. With innovations like our Smart Keep Full service, we give our customers the peace of mind that comes with knowing they will never be without the propane or heating oil they need.
- Coyne has always believed in improving our service and our business. We’ve embraced technology, updating and improving our website to serve our customers with more ease and convenience.
- We’re forward-thinking about the future of energy. All of our sites, including our convenience store and car wash, use power generated by solar panels we installed. Combined, our locations continually generate 540,000 kilowatts of clean energy per day, enough electricity to power more than 100 Michigan homes!
- Our drive to be environmentally friendly includes being one of the only local suppliers of E85, a gasoline blend with high levels of corn-based ethanol. It’s an alternative fuel that can reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by 50% or more from the levels produced by traditional gasoline.
- Every one of our offices has Level 2 electric-vehicle chargers for the public to use for free.
- Our Pickard Street Citgo station has two DC fast chargers for electric vehicles.
- The Coynes have always been active in the community. We support organizations such as Scouting and other youth groups, church groups, 4-H and more. Many of our employees and management serve on the boards of service organizations.
We are proud of our reputation for quality service, for outstanding customer reviews and for being an active member of organizations such as the Michigan Propane Gas Association.
Have questions about Coyne’s products and services? Get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to answer them!
Gasoline blend with corn-based ethanol
Solar panels at our sites